October 16

SBC Special Event: Raise Your Voice! – Every Day Heros

Who do you think of when someone says “helpful” or “doing the right thing”? Probably police, firemen, paramedics, and soldiers, right? Well, yes but there are also normal people who do the right thing every day! For example, you’re walking down the street and see an old lady drop her groceries, what do you do? Well, if you are one of these every day heroes then you would go and help her pick them up, and maybe even carry them to her car. Those are the type of people I would like to give recognition to right now.

So, the question is, what would you call those type of people? I, normally, would call them good people in general, and although that is true, that doesn’t seem like the right term for people who would can see people in need of help, and then come to the rescue! Those, are every day heroes, and they need some recognition. If you see somebody do a good deed and help someone in need, then you should walk up to them and tell them something as simple as “Good job man”, or “That was really nice of you”. Just to let them know they are being noticed and people are aware of the good things they are doing.

It is important to do good deeds and help others because then you will feel a lot better about yourself. I mean, compliments do feel good, right? Yes, and I guarantee you will get a ton of them if you become an every day hero and simply do the right thing. It shouldn’t go unnoticed, and it won’t if you show some recognition to other every day heroes, they’ll show some back!

So, my question to you is, will you recognize every day heroes? Are you an every day hero?

Posted October 16, 2015 by Jesse in category Uncategorized

1 thoughts on “SBC Special Event: Raise Your Voice! – Every Day Heros

1. Miss W.

Jesse,
    A great post about everyday heroes – they are often forgotten in the bustle of life. I also like the way you have written in paragraphs.

Remember you can add the Raise Your Voice badge to your sidebar as well as the student blogging challenge badge.

Reply